To see a summary of collective activity in a group, navigate to the group page.
A calendar is displayed representing when posts, comments, and assessments have been made by the collective membership of the group:
- The most recent months are shown across the top of the calendar.
- The days of the week (M, W, F) are represented along the left of the calendar.
- Each column represents a week. Each cell represents a day.
- The colored dots in each cell represent how many posts, comments, or assessments were made on that day.
- The darker the color, the more of that activity type.
- To get more details on the activity of a particular day, tap the day on the calendar.
Activity Broken Out by Student
To see an activity summary broken out by student, tap the people icon:
A list of students in the class is presented. Each student's activity in the group is represented by the calendar under the student's name.