When creating cogs, you can choose between single-level cogs or a multi-level rubric.
- Used when grouping a set of cogs that go together but don't require different levels or indicators of competency.
- Used as tags rather than evaluation. These tags can later be used to filter posts.
- Used to model single-point rubrics.
- Used when it's important for students and teachers to evaluate a cog at different levels of performance such as advanced, intermediate, and novice.
- Used to model analytic rubrics.