To get a report of recent activity for a student, navigate to the profile page of the student.
A calendar is displayed representing when posts, comments, and assessments have been made by this student:
- The most recent months are shown across the top of the calendar.
- The days of the week (M, W, F) are represented along the left of the calendar.
- Each column represents a week. Each cell represents a day.
- The colored dots in each cell represent how many posts, comments, or assessments were made by this student on that day.
- The darker the color, the more of that activity type.
- To get more details on the activity of a particular day, select the day on the calendar.
Activity in a Particular Group
To see a student's activity in a particular group, see Get a report of recent activity for students in a particular group.