Video: How to create a post using the Unrulr mobile app
Video: How to create a post using Unrulr on the web
New to Unrulr? You're in the right place! Here is how to create a post, step-by-step.
- Open the app.
Navigate to the Unrulr app on your phone or tablet or access Unrulr on the web at https://community.unrulr.com. You can find the Unrulr app in your app store if you haven't already downloaded it.
- Sign in using your school or organization account.
- Hit the "+" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Make sure the selector at the bottom of the screen is on "Moment".
(To learn about journey posts see What is a learning Journey?)
- Add media to your post.
Take pictures and videos with your camera using the "Camera" button or add them from your phone/tablet's storage using the "Gallery" button.
Or, use the "More" button to add .pdfs or scan images with your device's camera.
- Hit the "NEXT" button in the upper right. (Note, at least one media object is required before you can move to the next step.)
- Add cogs (concepts, objectives, goals, or skills) to your post by tapping the appropriate ones.
- Hit the "NEXT" button. (Note, at least one cog is required before you can move to the next step.)
- Write your caption.
- Hit the "NEXT" button. (Note, a caption is required before you can move to the next step.)
- Select groups or classes to share the post with and whether you want to share with just teachers/mentors or the whole group/class.
- Hit the "PREVIEW" button.
- If your post looks good, hit the "POST" button.
- See your newly created post at the top of your feed! Everyone you've shared it with will also see it in their feed.