When you publish a post, you get a url that you can share publicly on the web. Only post creators or teachers/organizers can publish posts outside of Unrulr, and only if publishing is enabled. (See the bottom of this article.)
Note you can also download images and videos out of Unrulr directly onto your device. To to so, see How do I download or export images or movies from Unrulr?
To publish a post:
- Tap the three-dot menu on the post.
- Tap the earth icon next the "Publish" option in the menu. (If the icon is grayed out, publishing needs to be enabled. See the bottom of this article.)
- Tap "Publish" to confirm.
- Tap "Agree" to agree with the terms of publishing
- Tap the url to copy it to the clipboard.
- Navigate to the app you'd like to share the post on.
- Paste the url.
If you don't see the Publish option in the three-dot menu, publishing needs to be enabled by the teacher of the class or the admin for Unrulr for your organization. To do this:
- Navigate to the class within the admin dashboard at https://admin.unrulr.com.
- Click the "Edit" button.
- Change the toggles in the "Public Post Settings" section as appropriate.